Back Pain Therapy – FAQs
How many offices do you currently operate?
- 420 Marathon Dr., Campbell, CA 95008
- 177 Bovet Rd. #150, San Mateo, CA 94402
Are you taking new patients?
Yes – we are currently accepting new patients who want innovative, effective back pain therapy and disc restoration therapy in the area. You can schedule your first consultation by contacting us today for more information.
Do you use surgical methods to treat disc and spine conditions?
Here at Bay Area Disc Centers, we do not use surgical procedures to treat back pain, degenerative disc disease, sciatica, or any other condition you suffer from. We use a five-step (S.P.I.N.E.) method to relieve pain and discomfort. Our methods include electric muscle stimulation and cold laser therapy, nutritional support, and exercise rehabilitation.
What is S.P.I.N.E.?
Our disc restoration therapy consists of a five-step protocol known as S.P.I.N.E. It stands for:
- Spinal Decompression – Rehydrates and heals the disc
- Physiotherapy – Electric muscle stimulation, heat/ice, and cold laser therapy
- Inter-segmental Mobilization – Restores motion and function to the spinal joints
- Nutritional Support – Supports improved disc health daily
- Exercise Rehabilitation – Helps to stretch and strengthen the supporting core musculature
Does disc restoration therapy hurt?
Not at all! Most of our patients feel like they took a spa day – many fall asleep during the procedure. Since day one, we use a guiding principle that if the treatment hurts, we don’t use it. Dr. Ferrigno works with elderly patients who cannot sit through painful operations. With over 30,000 spinal decompressions performed, there has never been a severe incident or painful experience.